Monday, 14 July 2014
Second Employability Session
In this session, we had to do mock interviews. We were given the job specification of a hypothetical job and we had to prepare to be in an interview in front of the rest of the group. The job was a position an sort of manager for Punch Records. I found this specification easy to work with because I am a very creative person and felt like I had a lot of the skills needed. I was chosen to be the first to present so I got up and began to talk to the group. I had done things like this in the past on several occasions. The feedback I got was generally positive, but people were saying that my confidence seemed a bit weak and I was shaking a bit. This has always been a problem for me as confidence is not a strong point of mine. I didn't really feel nervous but it still came across.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment