Wednesday, 16 July 2014

Music Potential Colaboration Session

This session was one of my favourites. This is because everyone teamed up form the music production and songwriting groups to make one big song. Everyone got a chance to leave their mark on the song, wehter it was helping produce the song or singing or rapping. I floated between the two groups; I did a few piano loops and then I wrote 8 bars to be rapped. Here is the rap I came up with:

Listen to the beat go down
Cause we're gonna bring a crowd
London Bham any town
Everyday we bring a crowd

We have a diverse sound 
You know we play it loud
Blind in the past but now I see
The music scene is where I'll be

I'll work it, work hard and earn
Along the way I'll learn it
Try and stop me you can't block me 
Give me your best you'll never rock me 

Cause in this world It's hard
To find your skill and art
But one day I will find my level
I know I have music potential

Everyone loved my rap and they decided to use it towards the end because of the mention of music potential they liked the pace and the producers started adding drum and bass to the track to match my speed. I enjoyed this day so much. An all round good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment