I was given the opportunity to visit Hyde park to meet the London MPX groups and see their live performances along with my groups performances. When we got there, it was very deserted because there was nothing going on. Waiting gave me a chance to converse with all the people form the course who I hadn't before. I met a lot of interesting people with different stories. Later when we were waiting for the event to start, a girl started performing on a small stage. She wasn't part of MPX but was very good. We waited more but then we all went to a big tent-like structure with a stage. This was where the MPX students were to perform. The performances were great and I was pleased to see the people form my group grow so much in their performance skills. I was a bit sad that I never had a chance to perform but I can understand why; my performing skills are not the best.
Friday, 11 July 2014
Hyde Park
I was given the opportunity to visit Hyde park to meet the London MPX groups and see their live performances along with my groups performances. When we got there, it was very deserted because there was nothing going on. Waiting gave me a chance to converse with all the people form the course who I hadn't before. I met a lot of interesting people with different stories. Later when we were waiting for the event to start, a girl started performing on a small stage. She wasn't part of MPX but was very good. We waited more but then we all went to a big tent-like structure with a stage. This was where the MPX students were to perform. The performances were great and I was pleased to see the people form my group grow so much in their performance skills. I was a bit sad that I never had a chance to perform but I can understand why; my performing skills are not the best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment