Tuesday, 22 July 2014

Last MPX Session


For the last songwriting session with Music Potential, I we were asked to write a five year plan. This was to find out where I want to be in 5 years and how I'm going to get there. I went into great detail in this plan and I did a lot of writing. I was given good advice form the tutor Deci4, he drew me a diagram to help me see my plan more clearly to help me realise my goals. He also told em to put lists in my room about different tasks I need to do, different lists being in different places  to give more structure and better memory of what to do. After we made our plans, we had to present the plan to our peers. I told them the story of how I got to this point and then what I was going to do and how I was going to get there. I mentioned to them I feel like I am a jack of trades but master of none. They told me to focus on all the skills I had and practice more and eventually I would improve all my skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment