[Verse]
Success is what I'm chasing I know it in my heart
Just looking for brighter days lurking in the dark
I know I'm gonna make it cause its my favourite art
Whether we're together or further apart
Go hard from start to the part
I can't go soft not part of the vocab
Working hard I ain't a broke lad
Trying to get rich off this notepad
[Chorus]
Look how long its taking we just tryna make it
The times they are changing and still I am acheing
I'm just trying to see a bright day can't wait till my dreams come true
Don't know what you've heard about me but I ain't heard a thing about you
(Me) I'm up in the studio tryina get a sick flow
Trying to make a fresh new tuneX3
[Verse]
(Stiley)
Still here won't stop till I make it
Think that its easy you're more than mistaken
But I'm built for this probably kill form this
Probably lose money plus lose sleep for this
(Mr macee)
It looks like times ticking ,
so why you waiting for a good living , go get it
.. T.I did it
Here's a team full of music heads soon have to charge us to make a killing You with it?
Interfere its Armageddon , i got dreams I've promised imma get em
Ain't really into lessons unless you can teach the basics of chasing These dreams,
no souls sold but we amazing, my team, my team.
(Ojr)
I did it, vex when I'm down I flip it,
wouldn't let me through the window so I brick it,
all these rappers think they can, I kick it, your flows dead I live it, you suck on the mic so brains I get it,
the deep shits over your head ur buried,
I'm so heavy big ting from brum since devilman said your not ready and your not ready
Success is what I'm chasing I know it in my heart
Just looking for brighter days lurking in the dark
I know I'm gonna make it cause its my favourite art
Whether we're together or further apart
Go hard from start to the part
I can't go soft not part of the vocab
Working hard I ain't a broke lad
Trying to get rich off this notepad
[Chorus]
Look how long its taking we just tryna make it
The times they are changing and still I am acheing
I'm just trying to see a bright day can't wait till my dreams come true
Don't know what you've heard about me but I ain't heard a thing about you
(Me) I'm up in the studio tryina get a sick flow
Trying to make a fresh new tuneX3
[Verse]
(Stiley)
Still here won't stop till I make it
Think that its easy you're more than mistaken
But I'm built for this probably kill form this
Probably lose money plus lose sleep for this
(Mr macee)
It looks like times ticking ,
so why you waiting for a good living , go get it
.. T.I did it
Here's a team full of music heads soon have to charge us to make a killing You with it?
Interfere its Armageddon , i got dreams I've promised imma get em
Ain't really into lessons unless you can teach the basics of chasing These dreams,
no souls sold but we amazing, my team, my team.
(Ojr)
I did it, vex when I'm down I flip it,
wouldn't let me through the window so I brick it,
all these rappers think they can, I kick it, your flows dead I live it, you suck on the mic so brains I get it,
the deep shits over your head ur buried,
I'm so heavy big ting from brum since devilman said your not ready and your not ready
I liked listening to my groups raps because I learned more about them. We did clash a few times because we were all so different to each other at times. It felt a bit awkward but I'm glad I persisted to leave my mark on the song.
We then all performed the song but we didn't practice enough and we were all uncoordinated with each other so we messed up a bit but it was alright.The other performances form other groups weren't perfect either but all had their unique twist on them.
Then we showcased our own made songs. They were al really good, some were amazing. My songs weren't too great as I had short notice on joining the course. I think I pulled through though and sang a song I made a while ago:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B27cpk0W_qYoa3h6a2J4YXBadDQ/edit?usp=sharing
My voice was not great with this song but people thought my lyrics and chord progression were really good. Next time I think I will sing in a higher register though. Also people didn't really like the beat, they said it was over the top and distracting.
I also showed a song I produced in Fruity Loops:
https://soundcloud.com/liam-fitzgerald-3/nightmareg
People said this song was great and I think my production skills out-shined my performance skills. I am glad this song was successful but I really believe my strength and ambition lies in my performance/song writing skills.
No comments:
Post a Comment